NHS National Services Scotland (NHS NSS) is committed to producing websites and web resources that can be accessed by all users. Each of the Divisions within NHS NSS are working towards making their website WAI Web Accessibility Initiative / WCAG Web Content Accessibility Guidelines compliant.
The fitfortravel website is working towards meeting the standards for WAI/WCAG AA. We will confirm this compliance on this page of the website.
If you find the text size too small for you to read, you can change it to a size you are more comfortable with by click on the text size links in the top right of the every page (please note that you will need cookies enabled) or by using the text sizing features in your browser:
- In Windows Internet Explorer 6, use the View > Text Size menu.
- In Windows Internet Explorer 7, use the Page > Text Size menu.
- In Macintosh Internet Explorer and Netscape 6 and 7, use the View > Text Zoom menu.
- In Opera, use the Zoom selector.
- In Firefox and other Mozilla browsers, use the View > Increase Text Size option.
- In Safari, use the View > Make Text Bigger option.
- If you use a wheel-mouse, you may be able to change the text size by holding down the Control or Command key and turning the wheel. In some browsers you can change the text size using Control or Command and the + and - keys.
For information on PDF files and accessibility visit access.adobe.com.