NHS National Services Scotland [the common name for the Common Services Agency (CSA)] operates this web site under the auspices of the Scottish Government Health Directorate (SGHD) to allow information on the National Health Service in Scotland to be freely available. Any information appearing on this website is issued as general information and does not constitute a warranty by the CSA or any other health organisation, nor should it be taken as advice. No responsibility can be accepted by the CSA or any other health organisation for action or inaction as a result of information contained on this website. Readers should take specific advice in respect of specific situations.
The use and access of pages of the fitfortravel website is subject to the terms and conditions set out below and by the disclaimer. By using or accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Content on this website is © copyright NHS National Services Scotland for the NHSScotland and its agents unless otherwise stated.
News organisations may copy, quote, publish and broadcast material from this website without payment and without approval provided they observe the conditions below. Other users may copy or download material from this website for private research and study without payment and without approval provided they observe the conditions below.
The conditions of the waiver of copyright are that users observe the following conditions:
- To quote the source as the fitfortravel website
- Not to use the material in a misleading context or in a derogatory manner;
- To provide Health Protection Scotland a complimentary copy of a print publication; and the URL address of a website using copied material (except Press Releases).
The following material may not be copied and is excluded from the waiver:
- The NHSScotland logo
Any other use of copyright material belonging to NHS National Services Scotland and its agents requires the formal permission of National Services Scotland.
- By writing to: Publications Manager, Health Protection Scotland, NHS National Services Scotland, Meridian Court, 5 Cadogan Street, Glasgow G2 6QE
- By e-mail to: HPS Web Team
back to top